Tuesday 3 February 2009

My Profil

Hello everybody,

My name is Céline Hardy. I am 17 years old. I was born in Chimay in the C.S.F and I was brought up in Bourlers, a small village near Chimay about 5km away. I have some hobbies: I used to do jogging shortly before starting to dance and swim. I dance every Wednesday with Mrs Isabelle Sainte and I swim every Thursday. I like listening to music, particularly rock. I also like reading some books. My proudest moment was when I was 10 years old, and I won a gold medal in a swimming competition. I went to primary school in Bourlers. Now I am a student at the Saint Joseph College in Chimay. I took up the French/sciences option. Next year, I will go to Namur to the university to study chemistry. After finishing the university, I would like to become chemistry teacher or to do research. My motto is..."when we want, we can”.





clikk to go to the blog class!!!



Good visit ! =)

3 comments:

  1. hi
    Celine :)how are you ?
    what sort of singer do you like?
    and Good luck for next year .
    I think I 'll study sciences but now I don't know .
    I think is very difficult and so I 'll choose in 2 years .

    You can visit my blog now :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Céline. I didn't know you had a gold medal in a swimming competition. That's great!
    I like your motto! It's like Obama: Yes, we can!!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much for your help , I'll try to post one video

    biss

    ReplyDelete